Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Little Audrey













Time flies really fast..my little Audrey is 5 months old now...but I still can remember the pain that I undergo during the labour..22 hours labour pain..really can't imagine...before my due date, those friends who had give birth told me their experience..most of them only took few hours to deliver, therefore I also though my condition will be the same...but who knows...I have to wait for 22 hours before I can see my little princess come to this world...anyhow I really felt worthy when I saw Audrey come to this world although pain for so long hours.

AT the first 2 months it is really a nightmare to me & hubby...coz we really don't have the experience to take care of a little baby although I did help up my aunt to take care of my cousin sis & bro..but when come to your own baby, it is totally different...


Sometimes when Audrey cry, I felt I wanna cry too coz I really dunno what she wants...but now the condition is getting better..now we know her attitude better..

The only thing that make me worried now is that she is already 5 months old but her development is a bit slow compare to other baby at her age..most of the baby can turn their body at 4 months old but till now Audrey still can't turn over her body to the other side...maybe her butt too heavy..haha..& most of the baby at 4 months old can pull up their head when they are in the turtle position but Audrey still not so stable yet...although we did gave her exercise everyday but her head can't hold in the up position for long time...sure she will put down her head after a short while...is it because her head too big & heavy ? Is this the effect during my pregnancy as I didn't took the multivitamin pills & skip some of the calcium pills ?




















6 comments:

bantwan said...

Audrey is so cute!!! I want bao bao this Sunday.. :)

Rachel said...

sure no problem...I will let her sit with you...

Gary Liew said...

Well... she is indeed a cute princess.. dun worry about her development as it varies from each individual.. just be happy and enjoy the parenting... there is more to come.. trust me..

Rachel said...

thanks Gary for your compliment..hehe..

Gary Liew said...

no need thank you.. say lar something good back to me about my kids mah..hee hee...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Rachel said...

okok..everyone know that you have 2 handsome boys who is more handsome than their dad...hehe...

I love to see Oswald cutie face when he was walking in not so stable position...a bit like already drunk...haha..